Sunday, September 4, 2016

Who Am I?



Hi I'm Hassan, and this is my blog (Lame). Hello and welcome to my blog I'm an Egyptian living in the UAE, 16 years old this is what I believe to be my 8th year in the country, until now I've been having such a great time here I met lots of new people and some of them became important such as; Zeid, Qais (Qaisis), etc. Friends are always are an important part in our lives but as some of us aren't from this country real friends are the ones we refer to back home, for example my friends here are cool and fun but there's always that barrier which makes us realize we're not the same. As a normal person I have many hobbies and interests that I enjoy spending my time on like; Football,I also enjoy watching Fencing, and Archery. These are some of the many sports I enjoy watching when I have any free time. What I care about? I care about many things in my life anything that is important in my eyes I care about, I care about specific people in my life Family, Friends, etc. They are the most important and crucial people in my life and ill always try my hardest to take care of them and be there for them. For this year I have a lot of dreams to accomplish first of all get 36 or more points and my second dream is to stay friends with the people I care about thats one for now and the future. I have a lot of dreams to accomplish but I will let time decide for me. 
In my opinion and looking back to my past in different schools language is an important factor in life and its crucial to learn and understand because, in our time right now we need to know more then one language including English its crucial because, its the language that we all speak and understand each other with thats why its crucial to learn and understand the language everyone talks about. I have always felt in a way that the language barrier on me knowing people cause I didn't understand them which might have effected knowing each other. Thats all for today folks.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hassan, I honestly couldn't agree more I mean life is all about family and TRUE friends. Especially in a world where people want to get by its good to know that you are NOT one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes THANK YOU Hasan and it is important to have TRUE friends cause as you said we live in a world where people want to get by and YES I'm NOT one of them.

    ReplyDelete

My Pic

My Pic
So Cute