Saturday, September 24, 2016

MY AMAZING NAME

 What can we describe an identity as, it is the background of your name or its who you could be as a person. Understanding Identity can be very complicated and hard to be figured out by any person. However, there can always be indications a person might make that tells you what type of person they are or eve you are,  it isn't always have to be accurate but at least it will give you a wider/better perspective about your identity (Country, Personality, etc.). This indicition can be extended and understood by knowing your name, and thats what I will do in today's blog I will explain my name and I will show you how you can understand my identity by it.
   
  My name Hassan Khalil, the first name Hassan it stands for good it is a translated from the Arabic word Hassanat (حَسَنَات) - Hassan,2016. Knowing this I know that I have Arabic origins given an Arab name, this is actually true as I have Arab origins considering the given fact I am a Muslim and as well that i'm Egyptian (Arab) so it isn't a surprise my name relates to Arabic origin which shows that I would have. My name also has a personal meaning and as I researched on it by asking my father I realized that, I was named after my fathers late uncle which he was attached to and he named me after him. That is why I was named Hassan.  
      My family name Khalil, there isn't much too add about my family as all we know and I know is that its my great grandfathers name and it is what I'm called in the attendance and in school. Another fact is that it's an old name they called kids in the 17th century. 


Thats All Folks

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Pic

My Pic
So Cute