Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Pitch Reflection

Overall I think that our pitch was really good and the presentation of it was completed well, considering the fact that our item wasn't that easy to talk about and present however my group and I found a way to present it. We searched for names that can fit with the company that will be producing the High Protein Meat and it's context however we found a way to find a suitable name and came up with, "MikaKuto". During the Presentation we all used the same appeal which was Health Appeal, considering that we were advertising a new type of fake meat that can be eaten by Meat Lovers, Vegans, Vegetarians, etc. That's the reason why we talked about Health Appeal however we split it up and each one of us talked about a specific idea in depth, an example that I did was talking about how the protein plants were tested and they were edible to create the meat and consumed by the costumer. In our presentation we had 3 persuasive techniques used we tried to make it as credible and logical enough to persuade the CEO of the company into why he should take our advertisement idea to use it. My peers and I had different techniques Hasan Khan talked about how we are linked to famous Hollywood star Jackie Chan and how he accepted our offer to try our meat (as he is a vegetarian himself). Andrew Dando used A rhetorical question where he tried to talk about how we could link this to the viewer and link it to his emotion. Finally it was my-self and I used the technique of experts because, if we borrow the experts to try the meat and they feel satisfied about the quality and that it's safe then that's a clear pass into selling it to the public. We found these 3 ways suitable as it also linked to Ethos, Pathos, and Logos that's why we thought of each one choosing that specific technique. In the near future if I was asked to do the same presentation again with the same peers I think I would change one thing only. The presentation and how it looked, that means the words on it instead of pictures. The final thing was our appearance in my opinion I think we needed to look more formal. Overall it was great and my peers worked really well and we produced a high quality presentation.

Always Remember 
"Mikakuto says Hello"

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Pic

My Pic
So Cute